Drive


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

There' s Always Time ForAdventure!!



I am obsessed with this show!!
It is so hilarious, I am laughing out loud and doing squiggly arms the whole time.
I don't normally have anything to share with my brother, but when I turn this show on, he's doing the squiggly arms right along with me! And where 25 and 28!!
Like most things for me lately I was exposed to gifs and pics from this show on Tumblr before ever seeing it.
He has the same sense of humor I fell in love with in Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends, while combining elements I'm used to seeing on Adult Swim programs but without going to far.
I thought I had grown out of cartoons, but there's nothing I don't love about Adventure time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment